Spotty Face? Not Anymore.

Posted by Hendra Wibowo on Friday, March 30, 2012

how to remove acne naturally

Spotty Face? Not Anymore - Beautiful face is a face without acne. Acne is a skin disease that most often affects people. Many people feel uncomfortable and feeling less confident due to acne. Both men and women experience it. Acne can be caused due to various factors, ranging from hormonal problems, skin clean face, until due to stress or an unhealthy diet can also cause acne.

Acne Home Remedies

For those of you who have problems with acne, perhaps some of these acne home remedies can be useful.
  1. Lime and sulfur. How to use it, prepare sulfur by about ½ tablespoon, softened with lime juice. If you do not like the smell, you can add a little perfume. Then apply this mixture on the acne on your face.
  2. Tomato. How to use it, sliced tomatoes into small pieces. Then you just rub into your face, leave for a few minutes, then rinse with clean water. Perform routine every night before you sleep.
  3. Betel leaf. How to use it, crushed a few pieces of betel leaf, apply all over your face, leave for about 30 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Do this routine every night before you sleep for 1 week.
Hopefully this can be useful for you. Clean and beautiful face will certainly make you more confident. And you can say goodbye to spotty face forever!

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

ASSALAM ALIKM

this Sayed Shah Zamn from PAkisatn.i am 2 much worried about my face skin coz many black, white spote also sudnely apear on my face. i have also got mauch treatment from diffrent skin specilist but still yet no any result is. so plz if u have any kinda of treatment for me then hlp me.


regards

Hendra Wibowo said...

Wa'alaikum salam

Hi Sayed. I am not a doctor, I only share information concerning the prescriptions of traditional health and beauty that I know. Maybe you can follow my blog, because I will try to continue to write traditional recipes on health and beauty. Maybe one of them will be useful to solve your problem.

Regards.

tanzila erash said...

i have many brons in my forhead .........so what should i do to remove this brons??? please suggest me.....

Hendra Wibowo said...

Hello Tanzila,
What do you mean by brons? Sorry I didn't understand the meaning of the word brons. Maybe you can give another term that I know.

Regards.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner